Tuesday 29 May 2012

CHITEMBWE RELIEVED...

:• Rahman Gumbo upset...
• Kutsanzira’s special birthday present
By Chipo Sabeta
CAPS United assistant manager Lloyd Chitembwe says he is a relieved man after thrashing FC Platinum 3-1 at NSS last week.
The miners were totally outclassed by the Green Machine throughout the game giving Makepekepe three consecutive wins.
The ecstatic coach finally spoke to H-Metro, “I am more than happy today.
“It’s not because we managed to beat FC platinum but because we collected three points we really needed.
“I never prepared for this game in a different manner.
“It was like facing any other opponent in the premiership.
It was the same preparation I did when I was facing Quelaton and Blue Rangers
“There was nothing special about them.
“It’s important that we are getting positive results after going through a rough patch.
“I am also happy with my colleague, Sean Connor and I pray that such a fine run will bind us together.
“Many people played dirty tricks behind our back.
“We won’t be carried away and will continue to concentrate on our forthcoming games.
“I must also salute the boys for playing as a team and listening to instructions.
“Rahman had a good game and he gave himself a special birthday present by scoring the double whilst Washington Pakamisa also deserves special mention,” he said.
Meanwhile, FC Platinum coach Rahman Gumbo was upset.
“It was not our day.
“The boys did not play their normal game and it cost us.
“The game was worsened by many delaying tactics from Caps through their ball boys but such is football.
“I am really upset because there are no points for a loss.
“But we will rise again,” he said.
Rahman Kutsanzira, who scored either side of the half dedicated his two birthday goals to his mother.
“It’s a special birthday present for me.
“I am turning 24 tomorrow (Friday).
“We also share the same month with my mother and the other goal is for her,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment