Wednesday 30 May 2012

My Hands are Clean Zisupa

Caps Utd supporter Suppa Mushonga says his hands are clean following the clash with David Kuyauripo. Supa said he never had his hands on the 31 yr old Dynamos defender and accused him of extorting US$550 from him. ''I never beat Kutyauripo but he is the one who came to me fuming about the messages i had send to him. H e started by sending my girlfriend messages and she would show me. ''I am dating Monica Kwawrire, sister to King Shaddy, and she was once married to Kutyauripo . '' On the day in question, he started poking me before he was restrained by both Caps and FC Platinum fans. '' He wanted to cause a scene but i was calm. 'Moments later he ran towards my car and that is when the other guys beat him up. ''He further persued me to Copacabana where CAPS UTD fans normally gather after matches. HE WAS BEING TIPPED OFF ON MY MOVEMENTS BY ELIJA ALSO KNOWN AS MUPOSITORI,'' he said. I suggested the issue be settled at the police station and i drove to Harare Central Police station and Kutyauripo was hanging dangerous on my Toyota Raum. '' To my surprise, i was detained along with my friend Tongai Chapanga.. We slept in a cell and Kutyauripo demanded us$450 for medication. He claimed he had sustained internal injuries yet we never saw a medical affidavit. ''On Saturday i also forked out us$100 for the of my friend Tongai, ''said the 34 yr old supporter. Supa, a taxi owner revealed that Kutyauripo was bitter over Monica. ''I never did anything to him but he hates me over Monica. He once dated her and he still wants to sleep with Monica. ''He cant get over her but surprisingly he is a married man. After my release there were some Dynamos hooligans who wanted to attacke me on my way home. '' I just want him to stay away from my life and my girlfriend, fumed Suppa......

No comments:

Post a Comment